PSF ACADEMY, ILORIN
19th December, 2018.
Alhamdulillahi, the school closes for the term today Wednesday December 19th, 2018; as the day marks the end of the First Term 2018/2019 Session. The pupils will embark on a three- week vacation. All pupils are expected to resume on Monday 14th January, 2019 for the commencement of the second term 2018/2019 academic session.
FIRST TERM RESULT: The first term result has been enclosed. Kindly consider it with each of your child or ward.
FIRST TERM Examination Scripts: The first term examination Question & answer scripts have been enclosed.
THE SCHOOL WEB PORTAL: You can access your children/child result online via the school portal on http://portal4schools.com.ng/sample using your Parent Id:___________ and Password: PSF
SCHOOL BILL AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: We deeply thank and appreciate all our highly esteemed parents who promptly paid the school bill for this term. At the same time, we wish to bring to the notice of all our parents that the school is really encountering serious problem in the payment of the school bill. As at the close of this term, there are still substantial school bill balances yet to be paid. Situation like this makes it difficult for the school to meet up with her obligations.
The school bill for the second term 2018/2019 session is enclosed. Kindly make payment on or before Friday 4th January, 2019. Parents who wish to pay part-payment are to pay a minimum of 60% installment of each child/ward’s school fees. All outstanding fees (remaining 40%) must be paid on or before Friday February 8, 2019.
SCHOOL UNIFORM: We strongly encourage our pupils to be neatly and well dressed. For the pupils without a complete school uniform, we will insha Allah make the uniform available on or before resumption.
EDUCATIONAL VISITS: In this coming term, we are embarking on educational visitations (Excursions), we have carefully selected two places of interest based on the children ages & curriculum prescriptions.
ISLAMIYAH: Our evening and weekends Quranic/Arabic is on, and it runs from 10:00am -2pm on Saturdays & Sundays and 3pm-5pm on Mondays – Wednesday.
We wish our dear pupils and their parents and guardians a refreshing holiday.
As-Salaam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
NEWS & INFORMATION
Read Our News Letters and Bulletins here
- News Letter (1st Term 2018/2019) Click here to read.